Lake Zurich, IL Release: July 9, 2018
Zetta Medical Technologies began as a small, independent service organization (ISO) providing multi-vendor, multi-modality CT and MRI service to customers nationwide. In 2006, Mike Ghazal, president and general manager, founded Zetta with a vision to deliver on higher customer expectations and advanced support services. Today, Zetta services GE, Siemens, Philips and Toshiba products including CT, MRI and PET/CT’s. Zetta’s internally designed proprietary software suite offers a portfolio of products with innovative solutions to monitor equipment’s vital signs, extend equipment’s life cycle and promote patient care. Zetta is an ISO 13485:2016 Certified company with a variety of FDA 510(k) cleared software solutions.
Since its inception in 2006, Zetta has developed and implemented groundbreaking solutions to provide clients with exceptional customer service. Zetta's customers consist of hospitals, imaging centers, asset management companies and manufacturers (OEMs) of medical imaging scanners. Committed to delivering fast and dependable service, Zetta developed and acquired an extensive inventory of specialized tools and test equipment, empowering its service team to perform a broader scope of service projects. In 2009, Zetta developed the first of its kind ISO software package, Z-LINK, a remote diagnostics and service support tool. Now in its twelfth year as a 3rd party service provider and software developer, Zetta has become a leader in medical imaging equipment services and software with unique, in-depth knowledge base perspectives.
“The folks working at Zetta Medical Technologies are as dedicated to our customers as our customers are dedicated to their patients. We believe our cost- effective service and support of the medical imaging industry meet or exceed the radiologists, administrators, and technologists expectations; who demand just as much from us as they do from themselves. Working with Zetta provides value in every sense of the word.” Mike M. Ghazal, Founder & President
Over the past five years, Zetta has expanded its services by evolving and changing with market trends and industry demands. These changes have positioned Zetta to be at the forefront of innovative customer centric services. The company’s aggressive market research and collaborative efforts transformed Zetta into a leader in customer service and software products while maintaining market leadership as an independent service provider for MRI, CT and PET/CT scanners. Software is the new platform for the technology age. The most recent Zetta FDA 510(k) cleared product, ZOOM, enables imaging facilities to substantially extend the life of legacy equipment, vastly improve image quality and deliver superior patient care in diagnostic imaging.
The Zetta family is a team of highly experienced professionals working together to deliver products and services without compromise and versatile enough to meet the needs of any size organization. The company’s commitment and dedication to customer service, service delivery and products are second to none. With an eye to the future, Zetta is focused on continuing to grow its offerings in technology solutions.
- 06/2006: Zetta Medical begins it service operation in Lake Barrington, IL with 6 employees and 3000 sq-ft facility
- 08/2007: Zetta grows into a 15000 sq-ft facility in Lake Zurich, IL and 15 employees
- 06/2008: Zetta expands its facility again by 8000 sq-ft
- 01/2009: Zetta introduces Z-LINK its technical support and MRI remote monitoring solution
- 09/2010: Zetta acquires a 30,000 sq-ft facility in Lake Zurich, IL with 35 employees
- 05/2011: Zetta expands its facility by an additional 12,000 sq-ft facility and grows to 45 employees
- 08/2014: Zetta starts the development of its own software suite of medical imaging products
- 08/2015: Zetta launches Z-DOSE29, a NEMA XR-29 compliance software for CT and PET/CT scanners
- 01/2016: Zetta grows to 62 employees
- 04/2016: Zetta introduces Z-PULSE as a stand-alone MRI remote monitoring solution
- 12/2016: Zetta Launches ZIA, its own software to enable low dose CT techniques
- 07/2017 Zetta presents ZDOSE-RP; an on-site software solution for tracking Dose Metrics and generating dose reports.
- 03/2018 Zetta receives ISO 13485:2016 quality system certification.
- 04/2018: Zetta launches ZOOM, its own innovative software solution to enable short MRI scans.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our company news and updates.
For more information about Zetta and the products and services offered, please visit: https://www.zettamed.com
Frank de la Garza, Technical Sales Specialist
Zetta Medical Technologies
Lake Zurich, IL 60047