Zetta is a true multi-vendor CT service provider
Our extensive experience and knowledge are the key factors to delivering optimum service results. Zetta Medical Technologies offers CT service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are interested in a one-time maintenance event or the security of a long term service agreement, Zetta delivers economical solutions to help achieve your business objectives without sacrificing quality.
CT Service Plans:
- GE, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba
- Full Service Agreements
- Planned Maintenance Agreements
- Shared Risk Agreements
- Support Agreements
- Z-LINK™ Remote Diagnostics
- Parts and X-Ray Tube Only Agreements
- Demand Services
- Technical Training
- Exclusive Time and Material Service
- Uptime Guarantees
- Dedicated Service Team
- Priority On-site Response
- Telephone Technical Support
- Remote Access Services
- Extensive inventory of replacement parts and tubes
Our flexible on demand services provide industry brokers and healthcare in-house professionals the ease of calling us on an as needed basis. Zetta’s services include:
- CT tubes and parts replacement
- CT equipment relocations
- CT equipment evaluations and inspections
- General Time & Material Responses (demand service)
- Scheduled planned maintenance visits
- Maintenance coverage anywhere in the USA
In-House Engineering Support:
Need a second opinion? Zetta’s dedicated in-house technical team is always available and ready to assist your in-house biomedical or clinical engineering team(s). We offer:
- Telephone Support: Our team of professionals are ready to answer any of your technical questions.
- On-site Support: Upon request, Zetta will dispatch a technical specialist to work side-by-side with your in-house engineer staff.
- Service Training: Your in-house engineering staff is eligible to attend our CT, MRI and PET/CT service training. Please visit our Service Training page for more information.
- Discounted Replacement Parts: We can design a program that meets your specific needs including price discounts on replacement parts.
- Test Equipment: Access is available to our CT service tools and test equipment.
CT Systems Supported:
- GE CT Systems: Optima Series and LightSpeed Series
- Siemens CT Systems: Definition Series, Sensation Series, Volume Zoom, Volume Access and Emotion Series
- Philips CT Systems: MX8000 and Brilliance Series
- Toshiba CT Systems: Aquilion Series up to 64 Slice and Asteion Series