Yes, Comprehensive PET/CT Service!
Our extensive experience and knowledge are the key factors to delivering optimum results. Zetta Medical Technologies offers PET/CT service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are interested in a one-time service event or the security of a long term service agreement, Zetta delivers economical solutions to help achieve your business objectives without sacrificing quality.
PET/CT Service Plans:
- Full Service Agreements
- Planned Maintenance Agreements
- Shared Risk Agreements
- Support Agreements
- Z-LINK™ Remote Diagnostics
- Parts and X-Ray Tube Only Agreements
- Demand Services
- Technical Training
- Exclusive Time and Material Service
- Uptime Guarantees
- Dedicated Service Team
- Priority On-site Response
- Telephone Technical Support
- Remote Access Services
Our flexible on demand services provide brokers, healthcare and in-house professionals the ease of calling us on an as needed basis. Zetta’s services include:
- CT tube replacement
- X-Ray tubes and image intensifiers
- CT equipment relocations
- CT equipment evaluations and inspections
- General Time & Material Responses
In-House Engineering Support:
Need a second opinion? Zetta’s dedicated in-house technical team is always available and ready to assist your in-house biomedical or clinical engineering team(s). We offer:
- Telephone Support: Our team of professionals are ready to answer any of your technical questions.
- On-site Support: Upon request, Zetta will dispatch a technical specialist to work side-by-side with your in-house engineer staff.
- Service Training: Your in-house engineering staff is eligible to attend our PET/CT service training. Please visit our Service Training page for more information.
- Discounted Replacement Parts: We can design a program that meets your specific needs including price discounts on replacement parts.
- Test Equipment: Access is available to our PET/CT service tools and test equipment.
PET/CT Systems Supported:
- GE PET/CT Systems: Discovery Series
- Siemens PET/CT Systems: Biograph Series
- Philips PET/CT Systems: Gemini GXL