DOSE REPORTS by ZETTA
Dose reports and metrics because you care.
Zetta's suite of innovative software solutions include ZDOSE-RP; our Dose Report software for scanners that generate X-Rays. Have you noticed that with your latest CT scanner, you can generate the Radiation DICOM Structured Report (RDSR) then you have to transfer it to a Dose Image Registry, wait a few days to be able to view your values. With ZDOSE-RP you will have all of this data and more. Custom built dashboards to view and full access to all data including DLP, CTDI, Study Types, Accession numbers, Referring Physician, ....etc. ZDOSE-RP gives you the ability to list cases that exceed the predefined dose threshold and review the details. You can also export reports to Word, Excel and PDF format. Keep your data on your own network, no need to transfer or even use the cloud.
ZDOSE-RP is designed to work with new and legacy scanners.
- Automatic recording of series level CTDI/DLP and totals per exam
- JCAHO and ACR Compliant
- Interactive reporting capability for analyzing:
1. Exams exceeding site’s predefined CTDI thresholds (threshold can be set by exam type)
2. Average CTDI/DLP per exam type, per physician and per scanner
3. Number of exams (Exam volumes) per exam type, per physician and per scanner
4. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly report
5. Search and sort data
6. Multiple dashboard tailored for different users group with different log ins, look and access to user relevant information; administrator login, radiology director, department manager, .......
- Export reports to excel/word/pdf format
- Easy to install and use
- Works with most CT makes and models
- Data is secured on your site's network
- USA based Support
Contact us to learn more about our software solutions.